Eko has [passed his musical baton](http://data.startrek.or.id/?p=90) to me.
Etymology: French bÃ¢ton, from Old French baston, from Late Latin bastum stick
1. CUDGEL, TRUNCHEON; specifically : BILLY CLUB
2. a staff borne as a symbol of office
3. a narrow heraldic bend
4. a slender rod with which a leader directs a band or orchestra
5. a hollow cylinder carried by each member of a relay team and passed to the succeeding runner
6. a hollow metal rod with a weighted bulb at one or both ends that is flourished or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
**Total volume of my music files on my computer**
Muted. Oh, you mean the space occupied by music files? Currently none on my notebook. I have a few hundred MBs on my desktop computer but I don’t use it as often as I used to.
**Last CDs I bought**
Can’t remember. CDs are so 90s :).
**Song playing right now**
None. Music is more like a distraction when I’m working nowadays.
**Five song I listen to a lot, or means a lot to me**
* “Two Steps Behind” by Def Leppard
* “Love of a Lifetime” by Firehouse
* “Everything I Do, I Do It For You” by Bryan Adams
* “Now and Forever” by Richard Marx
* “Losing My Religion” by REM
**Five people whom iâ€™m passing the baton**
I trust you all will continue this baton and trackback this site when you are done :).