14 April 2005
What plugins do you use on your blog and how do you rate them? Mine is below.
- Browser Sniff. Useful to humiliate Internet Explorer users out there :). (6/10)
- Entity2NCR. A fix for invalid RSS feeds, should be merged into WordPress core someday (10/10)
- Gravatar. Implements Gravatar (10/10)
- Yahoo/MSN Style Smileys. Probably the most useless plugin I’ve ever made, ironically it took more of my time than any of my other plugins (5/10)
- Image Browser. Reminiscent of my old WordPress installation. There are probably better image manager plugins out there, but at least it works and I’m so used to it. (7/10)
- Markdown. Post formatter, I don’t use it for comments, though. Can’t live without this, plain HTML sucks (10/10)
- PHPExec. Probably my most practical plugin. Not as useful as plugins made by others, though (9/10)
- Technorati Tags. Get related blogs from Technorati. It works, most of the time. (8/10)
- WP Plugin Manager. Manage my WordPress plugin. It gets useful sometimes. (7/10)
- IP to Country. Get the country of (almost) any IP address (7/10)
Trackback: Use this URI to trackback this entry. Use your web browser's function to copy it to your blog posting.
Comment RSS: You can track conversation in this page by using this page's Comments RSS
Gravatar: You can have a picture next to each of your comments by getting a Gravatar.
Leave a Comment